Sunday, February 28, 2010

golden

This is totally cornball, but I'm a pretty proud Canadian right now. I really wasn't very interested in the Olympics at first, and I'm not much of a sports person in general. But most of the events really were pretty interesting to watch, and I can't help feel some national pride about all those gold medals. The only sport I'm really into is hockey and the Olympic hockey tournament was amazing. Today's gold medal hockey game was incredible Even though I only got to watch live updates on the web at work I'm still feeling kind of tingly and high from it. If I had actually been able to watch the game I think I may have had a heart attack.

1 comment:

  1. I teared up earlier today when I was just thinking about Joannie Rochette at the end of her short program. The game yesterday was pretty exciting! I only caught the last twenty minutes, and wondered if paramedics were busy with heart problems! Seriously intense!

    ReplyDelete