Sunday, April 3, 2011

more from yesterday

The best thing about yesterday was seeing my friend Stephen Appleby-Barr's exhibition at Nicholas Metivier Gallery. It was the last day for the show and I'm so glad I made it. It was amazing! I even bumped in to Stephen on the street after, and he gave me these exhibition cards from his secret stash.

I also bought some buttons for my baby sweater (which is aaaalmost finished). I had trouble choosing, so I got a few options. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will finish it up and post some photos here. I have to finish soon, because the baby is nearly due! The other thing I bought that I planned to photograph to show you was a pair of pink jeans. I've been dreaming about pink jeans for a long time now, and found a great dusty rose pair at Urban Outfitters. However, I chickened out of modeling them for you all. Maybe another day...

2 comments: